Another ArmadilloCon is in the books, and I must say, it was a good one.
Highlights included but were not limited to:
- Hanging out with great folks.
- Barconning until it was much, much too late. (Seriously, guys. I fear I'm getting old.)
- Sitting in the audience for some great panels.
- Being on some great panels.
- Closing out the convention by attending Howard Waldrop's reading for the first time.
- Listening to folks read their kickass stories.
- Doing my first reading at a convention. (Big, big thanks to everyone who was able to be there! I love you all!)
- I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton; it's quite the whirlwind.
- The tasteless and yet somehow still gross-tasting Subway sandwich I scarfed down between panels on Sunday.
- That's it! So overall, I'd say it was a big win.
Looking forward to next year!